- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large egg
- ¾ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons honey mustard, divided
- 1½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⅓ pounds ground turkey (85% lean)
- ½ cup Greek-style yogurt
- ½ cup crushed saltine crackers (about 10)
- 6 thin slices prosciutto (about 3 ounces)
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 450 degrees. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions; sauté until lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Add garlic; sauté until fragrant, about a minute longer; set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix eggs with thyme, salt, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, and the Worcestershire sauce. Place turkey in a medium bowl; add yogurt, crackers and onion mixture; mix with a fork until evenly blended. Add egg mixture continue to mix until well blended.
- Turn meat mixture onto a work surface. With wet hands, divide meat mixture into 6 portions and form into a small loaf shapes; brush with remaining mustard, then wrap a slice of prosciutto around each loaf, placing loaf on a grid-style wire rack set over a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and firm, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest for a few minutes. Serve.
Share Your Comments & Feedback: