- 1¼ pounds premium roasted nuts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position and heat oven to 350 degrees. Roast nuts on a rimmed baking sheet large enough for them to fit in single layer until very hot and fragrant, about 10 minutes.
- While nuts roast, microwave butter until melted; mix in rosemary, cayenne, brown sugar, and salt. Turn hot roasted nuts into a medium bowl; add rosemary mixture and use a rubber spatula to thoroughly mix. Turn nuts back onto baking sheet to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature. (Can be stored in an airtight tin for 2 to 3 weeks.)
Sharon Sucher says
I can’t believe there are no comments to this wonderful recipe. I have made them numerous times and will make them again today to take to my mom. She loves them too!!!! I love anything with Rosemary in it….these are great!
Christine McS says
Thank you for making me a star at my family’s Christmas Day gathering. I chose large cashews, and they were inhaled by the group before dinner. My only regret is that I started with raw nuts, which meant further toasting after I seasoned them. Next time I will use roasted nuts.