Stained Glass Windows
Granny usually makes these with colored marshmallows, which can be hard to find. We used a half bag of the red star and green tree holiday marshmallows that we cut in half and mixed with a half bag of the white mini marshmallows.
by: Three Many Cooks
Serves: Makes 3 dozen
- 12 ounces bitter-or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter
- 1 package (10.5 ounces) mini marshmallows (see note above)
- 1 cup toasted chopped pecans
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a large bowl over simmering water until butter is almost melted. Continue to whisk until butter completely melts; stir in nuts. When mixture is cool enough not to melt the marshmallows, stir them in. Scrape half the mixture onto a large piece of waxed or parchment paper and remaining half onto a second sheet. Form each into a tight 12-inch log about Refrigerate until set. Slice into ½ inch slices and serve.
these look so good … i’m making some this afternoon! thanks! 🙂
I’m totally making this for an xmas party on Saturday night! Thanks so much!
I am trying this. All of the ingredients make my heart sing. My thighs might cry but who cares!
Rachel Speece says
these are so festive! i’m def making these for bobs christmas party tomorrow! thanks mags!