- 2 ounces gin (I like Hendricks) or cognac
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lemon
- 2 teaspoons agave or simple syrup
- Dash of angostura bitters
- Sparkling wine
- Shake gin or cognac and lemon juice over ice. Put simple syrup and bitters in a champagne flute. Add contents of shaker to flute. Top off with sparkling wine and a garnish with a lemon twist.
I can’t tell you how excited I am to find this recipe. A bar nearby makes an Elderflower 75–they add St. Germain in the mix. It is my absolute favorite!! Thanks for posting this. Now I can get as close as possible when making it at home.