- ¾ pound fish fillets such as trout, sole, catfish, talapia, red snapper, cod, or turbot fillets
- ½ pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 heaping cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons your favorite fresh herbs (basil, parsley, cilantro, dill, tarragon*)
- 1 lemon, quartered
- Spray a large (12- by 18-inch) rimmed baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray. Lay fish, green beans, and tomatoes in a single layer on cookie sheet. Drizzle with the oil and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Shake pan to evenly distribute. Set pan on bottom oven rack and turn oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake until fish is opaque and vegetables are tender-crisp, 15 to 17 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle herbs evenly over fish. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Great easy dinner, thanks!