Citrus Radish Salsa
by: Three Many Cooks
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 each: grapefruit, orange, and lime, peeled and sectioned
- 4 radishes, trimmed, sliced and cut into thin strips
- 2 scallions (white and green part), sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ jalapeno, peeled, seeded, and minced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients, including salt and pepper to taste, in a medium bowl. Serve as a salad or spoon over fish or chicken.
Mike V @ DadCooksDinner says
Thank you! I made this recipe with dinner last night. I had to substitute pineapple for the grapefruit (my wife is on a medication that makes her grapefruit-sensitive, of all things), and it tasted wonderful.