- 6 ounces cream cheese (12 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar
- ½ cup Hershey’s Peppermint Kisses, finely chopped, plus 4 quartered kisses for garnish
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons crème de menthe
- 1½ cups crushed Famous Chocolate Wafer (about 24 cookies)
- ½ cup good-quality hot fudge sauce
- Mix cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, and chopped peppermint kisses in a medium bowl. In a separate medium bowl whip cream and crème de menthe to soft peaks.
- Layer the following in each shot glass, tamping down each layer as you go: 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs, 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture, 2 teaspoons fudge sauce, 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs, a dollop of whipped cream. Garnish each with a peppermint kiss quarter and serve.
Share Your Comments & Feedback: