- 1 medium peeled frozen banana
- 1 cup light chocolate soymilk
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Break up banana into a blender. Whisk soy milk, cocoa powder, and peanut butter in a 1-cup Pyrex measuring cup. With blender on high power, add soymilk mixture through feeder tube, stopping and stirring as necessary, until mixture is a smooth shake. Pour into a cup and serve.
Mixing Bowl Mama says
I love nothing more than the combination of chocolate and peanut butter…yum, yum!
Jenny Flake says
Mmmm, chocolate and peanut butter…..my favorite!!
Jen @ How To: Simplify says
I bet this smoothie tastes delicious! Chocolate and peanut is such a classic combination!
Cookin' Canuck says
Now this would be a great way to start the day!
Fuji Mama says
OOooh, I’m off to make one of these RIGHT NOW! Thanks!
I have the hardest time finding chocolate soy milk around here and I’ve heard it’s so good too! Although the smoothie looks wonderful, I’m lov’n the plate!
Chocolate's Mistress says
I substituted the chocolate soy milk for a half cup of almond milk, lighter and definitely just as good, especially since I don’t have easy access to soy milk.
I make this with dark chocolate almond milk and a couple of Tbsp. of malt powder. A favorite at our house.