- 1 cup hulled and sliced strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur (such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier)
- 2 Super Simple Crepes
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Mix strawberry, 2 teaspoons sugar, and orange liqueur in a small bowl. Let stand to release juices, 15 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, make 2 Super Simple Crepes.
- Spread crepes with butter and sprinkle with sugar; fold into quarters, forming little triangles. Arrange each on 2 small dessert plates (or share a plate if you like!) Top with ice cream, spoon on berries, and serve.
Share Your Comments & Feedback: