Lookout McDonald’s, we’ve created our own delicious Shamrock Blizzard to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Thick, rich, delicious, and boozy. Do we really need to twist your arm? For a potent shake, use all whiskey. For a virgin version, use the milk. For something in between use 1/4 cup each: milk and whiskey.
- 1 container (1½ quarts) mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened (We used Edy's brand)
- ½ cup Irish whiskey or milk
- 8 chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos, crumbled
- 1 can (6.5 ounces) whipped cream
- In a blender, process ice cream and whiskey until smooth. Stir in 7 of the crumbled cookies. Pour into tumblers, top with whipped cream, and garnish with remaining crumbled cookie.