Lookout McDonald’s, we’ve created our own delicious Shamrock Blizzard to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Thick, rich, delicious, and boozy. Do we really need to twist your arm? For a potent shake, use all whiskey. For a virgin version, use the milk. For something in between use 1/4 cup each: milk and whiskey.
- 1 container (1½ quarts) mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened (We used Edy's brand)
- ½ cup Irish whiskey or milk
- 8 chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos, crumbled
- 1 can (6.5 ounces) whipped cream
- In a blender, process ice cream and whiskey until smooth. Stir in 7 of the crumbled cookies. Pour into tumblers, top with whipped cream, and garnish with remaining crumbled cookie.
This would be good with Thin mint Girl Scout cookies!
Perfect! I’m having St. Patrick’s dinner at my house and have been struggling to come up with a dessert. This sounds nice and refreshing after a heavy meal. Thanks!
Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar says
This looks mouthwateringly delicious!
these sound great!