- ½ cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup each: fresh-squeezed lime and lemon juice
- 1 pound fish fillets or sea scallops, sliced thin
- ¼ each: red, yellow, and green pepper, finely diced
- 1 small jalapeno, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Mix orange, lime and lemon juice and pour over fish or scallops in a glass bowl; Add peppers, jalapeno, onion, and cilantro; toss to coat. Season generously with salt and pepper; let stand until opaque, about 30 minutes. Taste, adjust seasonings, including additional salt, if necessary. Serve.
Brian @ A Thought For Food says
There are few things I enjoy more in the summer than ceviche with a big bowl of chips. And a margarita, of course! 🙂
I’m with Brian! Sounds fresh and summery! Will be making this soon.
Marillyn D says
We made this on Friday…so good with scallops from Fish Guys at the North Market in Columbus! Thank you for such a refreshing suggestion.