- 2 Super Simple Crepes
- ¼ cup (2 ounces) Neufchatel low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh dill, plus extra dill sprigs for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon finely grated zest and a few drops of juice from a lemon
- 2 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Make 2 Super Simple Crepes. Mix cream cheese, dill, lemon zest and juice in a small bowl. Spread cream cheese mixture over each crepe; lay salmon over cream cheese. Roll up, slicing each crepe crosswise into 6 rounds. Serve, garnishing with dill sprigs.
Cassandra Alley says
Those look so good! Can’t wait to try them!