- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms, sauté until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes
- 4 large eggs, beaten with ¼ teaspoon salt and a couple grinds of black pepper
- 1 scallion, sliced thin
- 3 ounces provolone, thinly sliced
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas
- Adjust oven rack to highest position and turn on broiler. Meanwhile, heat oil a medium (10-inch) skillet over medium-high heat. When wisps of smoke start to rise from pan, add vegetable of choice; sauté for suggested time, stirring in scallions the last few seconds. Add eggs; using a spatula to push back the eggs that have set, tilt pan so uncooked eggs run into the empty portion of the skillet. Continue pushing back cooked eggs and tilting pan until omelet top is wet, but not runny. Turn burner off, top with cheese of choice. Broil until cheese melts, 1 to 2 minutes. Slide omelet onto a cutting board; quarter into triangles, halving each triangle to create a strip and a smaller triangle.
- Meanwhile microwave tortillas on high power until warm, about 30 seconds. Place a portion of egg down the center of each tortilla. Working one at a time, fold in sides of each tortilla, and roll into a tight cylinder. Serve.
My favorite is oatmeal with fruit
That looks absolutely delicious.
get over divorce dating says
Although french is my first language I enjoy reading your material.