- 1 can (13.5 ounces) coconut milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup toasted coconut, plus extra for garnish *
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour into an ice cream freezer. Following factory instructions, churn until creamy frozen. Alternatively, pour mixture into a shallow pan and freeze, stirring frequently, until frozen. (Can be transfered to an airtight container and frozen for a week or so). When ready to serve, scoop ice cream into serving dishes, sprinkle with coconut and serve immediately.
Jenny Flake says
YUM, I am a coconut fanatic!! I would love this!
Melissa Eimers says
I think I just gained two pounds…but I probably drooled enough to make up for it. Yum!
Mmm, I love coconut milk ice cream! A friend made it for us once and I’ve been dying to try it ever since. Thanks for the recipe!!
This sounds incredible. I can’t wait to fill our freezer again, and I’m definitely including this recipe in our next session.
Coconut Ice Cream is the perfect dessert for a cookout!
Cookin' Canuck says
This sounds so good! The toasted coconut would add a really nice, nutty flavor.
This looks delicious. I can’t wait to try it soon!!
I can’t wait to try this ice cream. Perfect for a hot summer day.
I always thought ice cream without a maker was impossible! Got to try it out.
I love that you used evaporated milk in this. And the condensed milk gives it a nice richness, too. So glad it took you out of your egg salad funk! 🙂
Jen @ How To: Simplify says
This homemade ice cream looks delicious!
I have made this recipe numerous times. It is absolutely wonderful. So simple. I refrigerate my ingredients a while before I put it in the freezer.