- 6 large boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients, including salt and pepper to taste, in a medium bowl and serve.
I love egg salad. My mom used to make egg salad sandwiches for me to take to school when I was young. Maybe for a change, I’ll make this more adult version for her. Looks incredible!
Oh yum~goin try this one! Thanks!
Jen @ How To: Simplify says
What a tasty looking egg salad!
Just made this for lunches this week – Delicious and unique flavors! The olives add a nice salty punch.